Eric M. Hilton Healthcare Collaboration Prize
INTRODUCING THE INAUGURAL NEVADA MEDICAL CENTER ERIC M. HILTON HEALTHCARE COLLABORATION PRIZE
NOMINATE A WORTHY ENTITIES TODAY
Challenging situations require the best and brightest minds in order to address them effectively.
Help Nevada Medical Center recognize and reward select organizations within the state’s healthcare community that work together to find actionable and timely solutions that address our state’s most pressing healthcare needs, with a particular focus on preventative care.
Nominate worthy entities for the Nevada Medical Center Eric M. Hilton Healthcare Collaboration Prize in honor of its founder, the late Eric M. Hilton, now through December 31, 2018.
Two prizes will be awarded: a Grand Prize of $5,000 and a Second Place Prize of $2,500. Winners will be announced in February, 2019.
Nominators are expected to provide concrete examples of successful collaborative partnerships between healthcare practitioners and/or organizations that have occurred since January 1, 2018. Particular attention will be paid to those initiatives that focus on preventative care, both in the long and short term.
- Nominee Eligibility
- The nominee may be a 501c3 non-profit organization, governmental or academic institution that is licensed and operates within the state of Nevada.
- The nominee may also be a private company or organization which is a for-profit business within the state of Nevada (including medical providers, researchers, etc.), and who collaborates with a non-profit, governmental or academic healthcare organization. This is allowed in order to encourage multi-stakeholder approaches to healthcare collaboration and prevention.
- The nominee may not be an individual.
- Nominator Eligibility
- The nominator should have direct knowledge of the nominated organization’s work.
- The nominator may not be a family member or an officer of the nominated organization, nor a founder of the nominated organization.
- The nominator may not be an NMC employee, Board member, or Prize juror.
- Nomination Requirements
- Nominations must specify concrete example(s) of a successful collaborative partnership(s) between medical/healthcare practitioners and/or organizations that have occurred since January 1, 2018. Particular attention will be paid to those initiatives that focus on preventative care.
- Nominations should be no more than 500 words and should focus on accomplishments rather than future goals.
- Nominated companies or organizations may not discriminate, either in employment or in the delivery of services, on any basis prohibited by law, including race, national origin, color, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion, political beliefs, disability or perceived disability, or veteran status.
- Prizes will not be awarded to individuals or to “pass through” organizations.
- Contact information should accompany the application.
- Multiple submissions for the same nominee are not allowed. If more than one is received, the first submission will be considered the submission of record.
- Information Required
- Name and Contact Information of Nominee(s) – company/organization
- 501-c-3 IRS Determination Number
- Board List and Company Affiliations (if applicable)
- What was accomplished / Why this initiative should be recognized / Its impact on the state and its residents
- Contact information of Nominator